Multifaceted System Control
The Buskro 1710/1720 Controller offers several key features to ensure that your business will generate revenue by providing quality print solutions for your customers.
Some of the standard features are:
- Modular, open architecture allowing you to expand your line as your business grows
- Compose software features a variety of built-in barcodes including IMB
- The ability to select any truetype font
- Rotatable print angles
- Built-in job audit reporting
- A host of graphic formats including .BMP, JPEG, WMF, TIF and PDF.
Advanced functions, such as OCR read and print with real time, one-to-one product tracking can be easily added, either when first purchased or as a field upgrade. These portable designs allow you to select any of Buskro’s transport bases, which can mount on your existing transport base, or integrate with virtually any production line for a customized mail and print solution.
This state-of-the-art controller is scaleable, ergonomic, and offers powerful controls for the most demanding print applications. Choose one print technology, or mix several for greater flexibility – Buskro controllers can handle them all!
- Full-size, rack-mount construction
- Accommodates Aurora (UV), Atlas (Monet, Cezanne, Legar), and Apollo inkjet technologies
- Supports up to 20” of print
- Capable of operating combined print technologies simultaneously
- Supports CMYK printing
- Vertical print resolutions up to 400 DPI
- Accommodates product tracking for up to 8 asynchronous zones
Built for Today, Designed for Tomorrow!
Contact our Sales Team today to learn how Buskro can help you achieve your business goals.