Cezanne 1L (Atlas)
Sharp, dark black text with high optical density in a single pass.
- Fast drying solvent-based ink formulation recommended for applications where dry time and adhesion are the critical parameters.
- Fast drying on a variety of porous and coated stocks.
- A Pigmented and based on well-tested wax and resin compositions
- Inks have excellent substrate independence
- Providing extremely high color saturation and very sharp edge definition
- Used in a variety of applications, but intended to be used on paper and board
- Available in 100g “pucks”
Legar Black Ink (Atlas)
- A water based ink that provides a dark image.
- Ideal for porous substrates and non-coated stocks.
- Available in; 475ml and 1L bottles
- Spot colors available; Blue, Cyan, Red, Green, Yellow and Orange. Custom colours are also available upon request.
Monet 1L (Atlas)
Monet delivers fast, low cost ink and dry times on a wide variety of substrates.
- Reliable general use ink for porous and some coated stocks.
- Enjoy low operating costs and high production speeds when you print high quality addresses,barcodes, logos, graphics, marketing messages and more.
Renoir Black Ink
UV and LED (Aurora)
Buskro’s Renoir UV curable inks provide crisp, dark, high quality print at high speeds. It is capable of printing on a large variety of substrates, ranging from porous stock to coated paper, plastics and even metal.
The Renoir LED inks are specially formulated to react to UV light produced by Buskro’s LED curing lamps.
Although the ink is typically “dry” to the touch immediately after exposure to the light emitted from the UV lamps, the curing process continues even after such UV light exposure is removed. This post-cure reaction further cures the ink to increase resistance to abrasion and/or solvents and typically reaches its full resistance after 24 hours.
Available in; LED and UV formulations, and in 375ml for the Atom Print head or 1 Litre bottles.
Spot Colours; Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Red