Variable Data, High Speed/High Quality Inkjet Label Printing System
The Buskro DLP125-M is a fully integrated, servo driven digital label press which combines Buskro’s proven inkjet and control software capabilities with over 40 years of mechanical and material handling experience to create a simple yet powerful variable
Portable, Precise, Proven Technology
The DLP125-M is designed to accommodate labels up to 125mm wide with a maximum roll diameter of 482mm on a standard 76mm core, Operating at speeds up to 60m/min. Incorporating all elements. It incorporates all elements of a digital production label printing system in a compact integrated package with user-friendly job management through simple touchpad web controls and intuitive Compose software making it perfect for production runs of all sizes. All critical elements from the precise servo-driven web drive system to the variable print control and piezo inkjet printing engine have been engineered to provide an efficient, fast, and reliable print solution intended for late-stage, near-line label personalisation.
The DLP125-M comes equipped with a fully integrated Quantum 4260 printer which seamlessly integrates on the printing platform of the label press and includes a convenient automated maintenance and park station to deliver optimal print reliability and performance. The Quantum print unit provides a 4.25” (108mm) vertical print swath and produces high-speed, high-quality label images at resolutions up to 600 x 1200 DPI. The DLP125-M can achieve printing speeds of up to 70,000 – 2” (76mm) labels per hour and with UV-curable and Security inks can print on the majority of common label substrates.
Buskro’s established industry leading Compose IQ Software provides powerful system controls and data manipulation elements, while its user-friendly interface delivers intuitive tools for fast and easy list importation, job preparation, job storage, production audit reporting and system archiving with real-time information being generated during system operations. Add on cameras or other reading devices for more sophisticated matching operations, verification and preparation of audit files.
- Supports 4.25” (108mm) wide print up to 600 x 1200 DPI resolution
- Simple media path with Unwind/ rewind servo web-drive at speeds up to 100 cm/s
- UV-curable black and security ink formulations for printing on the most challenging substrates
- Fully integrated inkjet printer includes automated maintenance and LED curing lamp
- Media rolls from ½” (13mm) to 5” (127mm) wide and up to 19” (483mm) diameter with standard 3” core
- Quick job change-over with simple media roll installation and software job management
- Touch screen with remote production monitoring
- Advanced optional capabilities include: read/print, label position tracking, RFID/print matching, camera inspection/verification, waste management
- Compose IQ supports fixed and variable text, 1D, 2D and QR Barcodes, as well as common Packaging Barcodes including GS1, Harvest Mark, GTIN, UPC and EAN
- Record searching, reprinting, duplicate print lockout
- Buskro’s fully integrated contactless RFID solution allows you to read & encode (UID) information onto a variety of formats, including LF, HF and UHF, assign variable data and provide audit files with appended data
Built for Today, Designed for Tomorrow!
Contact our Sales Team today to learn how Buskro can help you achieve your business goals.