This Program is offered to Dealers only, individuals must go through their Dealers for this Program.
The Plan-Ahead Program allows the distributor to purchase a spare refurbished PHR item to keep in their inventory. Having inventory of a particular PHR item allows the distributor the flexibility to choose the RAR option rather than the higher priced SAR option and also reduces the amount of downtime experienced.
Plan-Ahead prices are listed in Appendix B. A Plan-Ahead PHR item is supplied to the distributor inside a specially designed airtight container, which is combination locked. To order a Plan-Ahead, send your purchase order to the RMA department.
When a print head fails, the following occurs on the failure date:
1) The distributor contacts RMA department at Buskro, providing the lock number located on the lock.
2) Buskro provides the lock’s unique combination to the distributor.
3) The distributor opens the lock, accessing the refurbished PHR item.
4) Buskro records the activation date of the print head and provides a RMA number for the return.
5) The distributor returns the failed item in the container which previously held the activated item.
6) The distributor usually chooses the RAR option, but may also choose the SAR option for the repair:
- Under RAR, the returned item is repaired and returned in a locked container as a PlanAHead PHR item.
- Under SAR, a refurbished print head is shipped ASAP1 in a locked container as a PlanAHead PHR item.
- Failure to send the container with the contents i.e. foam insert & lock back to Buskro will result in additional fees as described in Section 5
Ordering a New PlanAHead at time of failure:
In order to allow the distributor to choose the lower cost RAR option, a PlanAHead PHR item can be purchased and shipped at the time of a print head failure, as follows:
1) The distributor submits a Purchase Order for the PlanAHead PHR item.
2) Buskro invoices and ships the item in an unsealed container, unlocked and activated,
3) Buskro provides a RMA number for the return of the failed PHR item.
4) The distributor returns the failed item in the unsealed container which previously held the activated item.
5) The returned item is repaired and returned in a locked and sealed container as a PlanAHead PHR item.