- Entry-level, affordable technology with effortless upgrade path
- Printheads available in 2″ (50.8 mm) or 4” (101.6 mm) model
- Print arrays up to 16” (406.4mm) @ 600 DPI vertical coverage
- Speeds up to 680 fpm (3.5 m/s) @ 110 DPI
- Print resolutions from 110 to 660 X 600 DPI
- Easy-to-use, low maintenance
- Convenient, fast ink selection and change-over with HP45A pen
- Wide selection of inks: Aqueous, Solvent, Specialty
- Configurable settings for inks: MICR, spot color, white UV-curable, invisible, fluorescent
- Combine with Aurora, Altas, Atom, or Quantum when added capacity, or specialty inks are required
Proven Industry Workhorse
Based on HP45A print technology, combined with Buskro’s powerful Compose IQ software, the Apollo has remained a true workhorse in the print industry for over 25 years.
Affordable, upgradable, and easy to use
With resolutions from 110 to 660 x 600dpi, and with a wide selection of inks and substrates to choose from, the Apollo is a true production printer, ideal for a broad range of variable digital printing applications.
Wide selection of inks
Whether you are faced with a challenging glossy substrate requiring a rapid-drying ink, wish to liven up your monochrome black print with color, or apply security features with fluorescent or invisible inks, an HP45A compatible ink surely exists.
Apollo is a good fit where an economical, simple and versatile print solution is desired, capable of quick ink changes, a wide selection of inks for use on most substrates, and the ability to easily set up print jobs.
Built for Today, Designed for Tomorrow!
Contact our Sales Team today to learn how Buskro can help you achieve your business goals.