- Dispense up to 50,000 labels per hour depending on label size and pitch
- Apply tabs and labels from ½” X ½” (12.7mm X 12.7mm) up to 5” X 7” (127mm X 178mm) long
- Standard 3” (76mm) core and spool size up to 19.75” (502mm)
- Simple, compact label spool path
- Keypad control to enter setup and job parameters
- Super-fast and easy changeover allow for quick transitions between jobs
- Auto-sense label pitch and backer opacity with simple calibration procedure
- Detects clear, opaque, translucent, engineered backer materials
- Peel-off, scratch-off, Post-It notes capabilities
- Self-contained unit featuring solid construction for portability and years of trouble-free operation
- Inline or offline installations on BUSKRO or third-party sheet, web, card perso, box processing, mailing, and finishing equipment
Proven, Precise label application
The BUSKRO BK731 labeller is a proven PS label applicator capable of applying a wide range of labels. For over 20 years the labeller has been mounted on BK730 tabbers providing the mail industry with a productive and satisfying customer experience.
Convenient Keypad Setups and Control
Keeping with a philosophy of being simple and easy to use, the BK731 Labelling Head incorporates many innovative features centred around an operator keypad that with a few keystrokes quickly sets everything up.
Simple Label Threading
Complementing the keypad controls is a labelling-head mechanism designed with few mechanical parts.
When you add everything up, the label application versatility, robust construction and manufacturing quality, you get an extremely functional labeling system capable of years of reliable and trouble-free operation.